Sunday, December 16, 2012

Happy Day to You, Johnny!

I just realized I haven't posted any pictures from John's birthday. John is teething again and we have Christmas around the corner. I'm feeling a bit tired. That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it ;)

Without further ado...John's first birthday party.

Of course there was cake. Daniel has been really into making rainbow cupcakes so he and I made John's birthday rainbow cupcakes. John seemed to be quite impressed.

"Hmmmm....I wonder if there is anymore?"

This was John's first piece of cake ever. He instictively knew what to do with it - lol.

It was such a special occasion that even royalty showed up.

A lot of my pictures turned out blurry or miscoloured. I think I've dropped the camera one too many times. I still manage to get a few good ones though.

This one isn't from the party but that smile! I couldn't resist!

No comments: