Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Perfect Ten

My prediction that he would be walking by now was wrong. Not for lack of trying on his part. I’m going to let him take his time. No more predictions other than he will be a rock star. Our rebel. Our wild child. That’s not really a prediction I guess. He is our rock star!

John has cut a couple more teeth. We’re up to a count of 8. Four on the top four on the bottom. And he likes to use them. He’s bitten my shoulder countless times. And fingers? He loves to chew on fingers.

John is starting to “talk” a lot. Often mimicking his big brother and vice versa. They like to practice screaming and squealing to my great delight – NOT!

The boys are already wrestling. I thought I had a few years until that would happen.

John loves his food. His favourties are peas and sweet potato. Though he doesn’t seem to mind meat at all. Bring on that chicken.

He’s sleeping on a regular schedule now. Sometimes I will hear him around 4am but he settles himself back down which is a relief.

John is quite a character. When Daniel gets in trouble this little baby actually laughs. Isn’t that crazy?

John is the peek-a-boo champion of Ontario. Just give him a blanket and a friendly face and he’s off to the races.

Though part of me longs for lighter chores (no bottles or diapers –eventually) I also don’t want him to grow up too fast. But it always goes too fast. That’s life.

No comments: