Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Three

He is obsessesed with ABC’s and numbers. When he stares at the clouds he doesn’t see animals or buildings. “Look up there, Mommy! ‘A’”

He loves to go for walks and says Hi to most who pass by, even if they don’t respond. He loves to be tickled. He also loves to tickle me and his little brother. (daddy’s lucky he isn’t ticklish)

He’s learning to cook – having made his first batch of sugar cookies. I guess he decided he was an expert because a few days ago he helped himself to the food colouring and poured all of the blue into his homemade playdough. Daddy caught him before he could really make a mess. He wants to drive even though he can’t reach the pedals. Or see over the steering wheel for that matter.

He’s been practicing for this day for almost a month making “cakes” by stacking toys and singing “Happy to me, happy to me” then blowing out an imaginary candles. Today Daniel is 3. Time goes by fast. Three years is a short time yet I can’t imagine life without my little cuddle bug.

Oh ya! And a very happy birthday to my wonderful husband with whom I also can’t imagine life without. October 23rd is a beautiful day. <3

No comments: